Yesterday we baked cookie ornaments! It was so much fun. I like baking cookies with the kids, I really enjoy the sort of cookie you just drop on the sheet, like chocolate chip cookies. There is a bit or the instant gratification in all of us I suppose.
What surprises me is how much I do like making the cookies you cut out. I hope to to that today. I have High hopes for today. Today I hope to bake, and accomplish some serious laundry. Today I hope to wrap presents, and snuggle on the couch with my 3 blessings, and read many Christmas stories. Today I hope to vacuum, and finish making a few gifts. Today I hope to paint and decorate 2006 Christmas ornaments with my kiddo's. Today we are to see Ben's pediatrician, to chat about all those allergies, and stuff. Today is 4 days away from Christmas ! Today I hope to have my Christmas eve celebration dinner planned and Christmas day too. (Menu, grocery list etc) Today, well I have some very high hopes for today!
This is the day the Lord has made, REJOICE and be glad in it!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment