sleeping.. napping.. catnaps.. they just ARE lovely!
I love a nice GOOD nights sleep.. when I wake up refreshed and ready for the day...
or... a nice nap on the couch under cozy blankets, after a cup of tea, when all the children have fallen a drift about me, after a good story ...
or a lazy nap on a hammock in the summer...
and I love. JUST love sneaking peeks at my blessings as they doze...
isn't this picture simply darling!!!!!!!!!!! :)
This is of the Princess, and our beloved Baby catching some Zzzzz's on the train to NY City!
What a fun trip that was :)
do you enjoy a good nap???
or do you snore?
The Lord says we should REST in Him.. sounds great to me :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
awwww, dats just such a sweet pic!
Post a Comment