clean neat rows... fields of rich earth.. worked, and tended to..
I can not tell you.. how beautiful I find this picture
How lovely I found this day
To me, this memory is as crisp as fresh new linen sheets
as raw as yesterday
as sweet as apple sauce just out of the mason jar...
I long for life on the land...
days that are ordered by the seasons, and the sunshine.. and the soil
days filled with books, and chickens needing to be fed..
with washing hangin out to dry in the bright sunshine
with lemonade, and lessons on the picnic blanket...
oh.. i long for my children to have room to run and romp and bound about..
there is something simpler in the life with less...
something so much richer.. so much more..
everyone tells me.. my dream will be so hard..
yes.. i know.. life is.. good things are always worth it though..
what hard things are you working towards???
what dreams has the Lord laid upon your heart to strive towards?
i feel a bit like mary lennox.... (the secret garden...)
asking of my God and King as she asked of her uncle..
"Lord... might I have a bit of earth..."
:)
Our Lord SAYS we should let our requests be made known...
have you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment