Tuesday, November 21, 2006




Have you heard, read, seen anything on GFA? We have been so blessed by their ministry, hope you might be too. Check out all that they are doing! Our Family has been so greatful to the Lord for the work that GFA does. The materials they have to assist me in educating my children, about what is going on in Asia, what is happening with the believing church there, it's amazing. Just today I received another little note from KP Yohannan, about a train that was bombed by a local terrorist group. I learn things on this website that are not on the front page of the newspaper, things that often NEVER hit the TV, but are indeed verifiable. Check this site out if you want to see your faith challenged, your heart pulled at, your hopes lifted, your mind stretched to think beyond your backyard. Be blessed!

Rob and I were so blessed this weekend to have gone to a Worldview Weekend Conference! They had some terrific speakers. Some that really challenged me in my walk with Christ. Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis was there, and an absolute DELIGHT to listen to! There are in this world, just a few minds that I would love to just pick at, there are just a few speakers, or pastors, or apologists, that I could listen to all day long. Ken Ham is one such as these. If you ever have the opportunity to hear Ken speak, sieze it!!! In the mean time, check out the Answers web site at www.answersingenesis.org !

No comments: