Monday, February 05, 2007

A bit of news!!!

ok, so I really enjoy blogging. I have another new blog...It is a bit more "out there" in the world wide web, it will be a bit more for the ladies, well a lot more, and while you can get there from here, you can not get here from there. It will in some ways be a bit less personal, because it is totally open on to the whole web. I hope to rarely overlap blogs, but if one post pertains to both blogs don't be surprised to see it.
*
the Link is on the left it is called growing in grace its address is http://www.imgrowingingrace.blogspot.com/ .
There will be, and already are quite a few links on there for you to hunt through. And YES, for my kitchen fans, you will be able to access Delicious from there as well!
*
For my frequent readers, please forgive my being so infrequent in writing recently. We have been struggling through some health issues, but I am feeling a bit better as of late, so hope to be up to my blogging pace in no time.
*
We made butter today! It was really quite exciting. It tastes quite Delicious, and I will post how we did it super soon on my Delicious very soon! look for it...
*
Ben got a haircut today, and that was Quite the feat for me to accomplish! wow!
I must go for now, be blessed

No comments: