Monday, October 29, 2007

Ailments

Dear ones, I wanted to share this list with you, as so many have inquired privately about "what exactly is going on." This list is as close as I can come to grasping what the answer to that question is.... It isn't meant to shock or complain, only to share as briefly and to the point as possible, to answer the question... :)

Ailments as of now....
those with in past year
NOT further back

Candida albicans
Intestinal tract symptoms
asthma irritant
headaches
bronchitus
allergic rhinitis
earaches
hives
severe chemical sensitivies
bloated, painful abdomen.
just a few of symptoms


Hashimoto disease
An auto immune disorder... no not aids
causing hypothyroidism
(Yes hotly debated is it the same or isn't it)
levels are still off... causing brain foggyness :)
impossible to loose weight
hair loss
dry skin (I MEAN DRY)
Very poor immune function
if you have it, I will catch it :)
also very much a problem for ovaries


?? Iodine Defincency
to be tested

Allergies
Have recently begun testing with Enviromental Dr.
dusts
molds (field molds, molds a,b,c)
? pollens (to be tested)
smoke
? foods (to be tested)
This will involve doing the Elimination Diet...
Yes! another diet.... oi vey
? animal danders ( to be tested)
various metals

Asthma
having trouble sometimes regulating
need breathing treatments
aggrivated by
high mold counts
dust
?

Meniere's Syndrome or "disease"
causing vertigo
possibly caused by mold allergies

??? Lupus
they are not sure about this/ not officially diagnosed :)
dr. thinks can go hand in hand w/ Hashimoto
Rash
Severe Joint pains with Rash (flare up?)
Dr. looking into "causes" before continuing w/testing

Rosacea
yes there are "special creams".... $$$

eczema
these like special creams too $$$

dental issues
for which I need to see an Enviromental dentist
Boooo Kooo $$$$$$$$$
allergic to metals
have lots of metals in my mouth! :)


Repeated UTI & Kidney Infections
many symptoms not fun to chat about

Migraines

Back issues, neck issues
I am avoiding seeing the Chiropractor right now

Bouts of swollen lymphatic system
yes the lympnodes just swell up

Severe abdominal Pains


Treatments
attempted or attempting, or to be attempted
allergy immunotherapy
elimination diet
candida purge
vitamix smoothies
Cod Liver Oil
Probiotics (high levels)
Digestive Enzymes
Special multi vitamins 3X day
Oil of Oregano
Garlic increase
Coconut oil
Buffered Vitamin C
Flax Seed Oil
Organic Foods
Magnesium supplements
Echinacia Tincture
Epsom salts for bath/foot soak
Armor thyroid 2grains 2xday
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (only as needed)
low level exercizing



i will update as I remember it all.... Or as it is added too.
yes this is just ME, not the the kids
After years of Regular md's, I have sought out many "natural dr's"..
I have met many quacks, and many lazy MD's...
I have been blessed by the Lord with what seems a good team of doctors.
Most of which are likeminded.
One who is not but is a Loyal, excellent physican, who loves our family and that really does matter.
I have an enviromental dr, who is both my allergiest and the man in charge of my endocrine system...
I have an excellent family physican who is passionate about knowing us as a family and treating us as human beings and not numbers or cattle. He is radically different in his approach to patient care as far as I can tell, and I am excited to see how "natural" his approaches can be...
I also have a Natureopath (totally spelled wrong...) who works with my Enviromental dr.
Nutritionist also with my Enviromental dr.
I have now an enviromental dentist who costs a fortune, but realizes the severity of having metal you are allergic to in your teeth. Along with well known toxins... He is eager to rid my mouth of what ails it, and I will gladly let him as my pocket book allows
I also have a wonderful obgyn...
I used to have a great urologist, but as he is great, and i fear he will not see me, as I avoid seeing him as much as he wanted to see me.
I have a great surgeon... but I avoid him too
I have a great gastroenterologist, but opt to see those other guys instead....
Most importantly, I have the greatest of all physicans on the Job, the greatest healer, my Sustainer and Redeemer, God all Mighty, Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit, who comforts me always. :)
all for now

5 comments:

Joelle said...

Anika- ouch!

Love you-Annette

As One Voice said...

Wow, that's quite a list!

Good thing we know the Great Physician personally :) May His comfort be a continual blessing to you.

Keeping you in prayer ~ Diana

Unknown said...

The doctors must really love you! :-) But your pocketbook probably does not. :-( However, you still have a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, right?

Good to catch up, but so sorry to read of your list of ailments!

Blessings to you and yours,
Theresa

sweetnika said...

Oh, you gals are great! Yes Theresa, I am still smiling. :) God has been so gracious to me. At one point one doctor commented on how they were amazed I could even function....
Well I may not function at "optimal" levels, but you know what that made me realize... even though it is truly TRUE for all of us... on a real tangible level, I realized that all I am doing, is all God... I literally can not vaccume with out God! He truly sustains me, and it causes me to pause. I am so amazed by His Grace... by the Mercy He chooses to bestow on lil'ol'me.
thanks for your love and friendship!
you are LOVED

Teri said...

((anika))

I have been praying for you.

I am so sorry to hear about this year's health adventours.

But- God is good all the time!