http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LT7mQda14s
This is one of my favorite 6 minutes! I love listening to this ! It has been adored by me for many years and the first copy I had of it was on cassette, I nearly wore it out listening to it again and again.... Hope you are as encouraged by it as I always am!
be blessed
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Anika ~
We are so like - I just had to tell you - the minute I read this entry, I knew the link was going to be "MY KING IS . . " I just knew it! It is one of my most favorite as well! We have almost worn our copy out - it is so totally awesome and encouraging!! Praise the Lord for giving such an incredible word of encouragement and praise through our brother in the Lord!
Reveling in the greatness of our King ~
With love ~ Diana
I had no idea it was on the internet. Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment