Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Poetry by Buddy

Where this came from............ that I do not know.... we were Just doing Math at the table when out came Poetry by Buddy


so, if you break your foot....
sit upon the couch,
and read a book

or if your foot is bleeding
crawl into bed....
keep on reading.......

Buddy age 3
thought you might enjoy the antics of our budding poet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you just may have another Wordsworth in the making!! :-)
Really, not bad at all for a three year old.
I wrote a *very original* piece of "poetry" once when I was little (what age exactly, I am not sure) that went like this:

Roses are sweet
Violets are sweet
Daisies are sweet
And so are you.

Apparently I tend more toward the sentimental mindset, while your little poet writes in a very practical manner. :-)

Thanks for sharing!!