The rushing of the boat was not Buddy's favorite thing.
could Caspian BE more in his element?
Buddy thought baby Gator was too small but too heavy.
Princess KI, well, what wierd creation of Gods doesn't she like?.... spiders yes, thank you... spiders
Let's realize that we ought not be suprized if Caspian IS the next croc hunter...
We have been ill much of the past few months, as you may already know. Hence the reason for the lack of quality blogging. Our apologies.
But in between the aches and the woes, their have been some adventures and blessings, just not the time to blog on them. So I thought I would start here today, a sporatic, sort of catch up . Please expect no chronological order, I am simply pulling fun photo's of events we have enjoyed since our arrival home from Boston, and putting them here to remember and share.
These photo's were taken of us when we went on an Everglades tour while on vacation in June in Ft. Myers Beach Florida! The tour was fantastic!






2 comments:
WOW... what more can I say? You are all braver than I am...I wouldn't touch one of those things with a ten foot pole! Even with the nice rubber mouth-closers. :-) Fun pics! Thanks for the update!
What fun! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment