Friday, August 14, 2009

adventures...abounding!

so blogger is grieving me something fierce! I am having such a problem with it as of late... And I confess THIS has thwarted my effort's to blog our home bound adventures... but! I shall not long be deterred reader!

More shall come! Photos of horse riding, county fair, days at the beach.... all the exciting aspects of adventures living in "burbia"... but even more exciting for us, is another Road TRIP Adventure.... Starting....
Tomorrow..

Excited...???

Well

you SHOULD be!!

I am

CAN just hear John Denver singing how his bags are packed and he's ready to go...
But my bags are not yet packed, they are everywhere, getting packed :) last minute this, and that... "don't forget the toothbrushes, and the sunscreen!!!!"

See ya on the next adventure....
And this time... we are caravan-ing with..... fellow travelers!!!!!!!!!!
chomping at the bit aren't you???

1 comment:

Kathryn Grace said...

Well.... we're waiting!! :-)