Monday, October 05, 2009

Where are they??

So where are these Adventurer's and are they still adventuring?
Did they forget the readers....
Did they get lost in cyberworld?
Did the Cornforth Camera break?
What has happened???

well, we adventured to Florida, and Wisconsin, and all over Northern Illinois...
What happened is... Blogger isn't letting me post photos...
I try... and what I finally figured out is this..
If I write a post and try to add a photo... Blogger deletes my post..
then after hours or days of working for YOU ... it is gone and I am defeated...
sad, and still living life,
grocery shopping, taking people to doctors,
adventuring,
being sick,
etc..
and generally annoyed with my pc issues ....
I don't know if it is blogger per say, or my pc...
but if I just write to you...
it posts fine..
I just can NOT put on any photos
and that
is rather NOT the point of this BLOG
this is a VERY visual blog
and it makes me....
not WANT to blog....
it is discouraging and disheartning to me...
if YOU are a tech-e and KNOW about such matters... please comment...
if you are a prayer warrior... pray about these things :)

just know this dear reader
you have not been forgotten,
the camera is still shooting photo's for you
the writer is still writing for you...
the problem is simply getting it all TO you....
thoughts, suggestions, prayers will be welcomed...
if you are even still out there..................

4 comments:

Home School Dad said...

Anika, I would be glad to come over and take a look at it. I am not a computer expert but I do use blogger and it's high time our bunnies got aquainted.

sweetnika said...

that would be grand!

Kathryn Grace said...

Oh dear, that is frustrating. :-( Happy to see you are still alive though! Like they say, better text than nothing, right?

mom nana nelson said...

Happy to hear your still out here.
Havent heard from you in a long while.
Life sure does have it's way of keeping us all so busy, with just that our life. HA!
Love ur bloggin' ways, ;)

Always Coming Back To Your Blog
,
Patricia