things I am LOVING...
Baby playing Patty cake with C.S...
and trying to discern who is having more fun...
because.. they seem to enjoy each other so very much...
it's hard to tell which of my boys enjoys the game more!
Baby's new greeting...
patting our face several times
while speaking his foreign baby language
only to conclude by squeezing our noses
and giggling
Buddy playing cars with Baby on the floor
and being OK with it being Baby's BABY cars
and NOT not being the "matchbox" version
and seeing them both crawl after them after they zooom away
Watching Princess dance with Baby in her arms
twirling him about
and him delighting in her
raptured by her beauty and love for him
Baby crawling after me where EVER I go
grabbing hold of me and climbing up my legs to pull to standing
and squeeling in delight
because "HE DID IT!" and it is a BIG accomplishment!
Love how Baby rush to the window to watch for Papa
and how his face lights up to see him
bursting into pure joy when he realizes Papa is JUST as overjoyed
to see Baby :) and the huggies that follow
LOVE hearing Baby bounce up and down in crib
up and down singing and talking in the still dark morning
waiting for me to stir...
hoping I will just GET up and play..
and seeing his face THRILL when I open my eyes and smile at him in the morning...
Love that Buddy is reading to me...
working hard to learn more, and read better...
and eager to learn to read aloud "good"to his little brother
like HIS big brother reads to him
LOVE how Princess is joyful in the kitchen baking
cooking, happy helping in the midst of so many other things...
Such a kind loving young lady
LOVE how C.S. is growing into such a gracious young man..
compassionate, passionate, thoughtful, and THINKING..
I love that dispite that things can be hard in life....
we are growing
loving
learning
and enjoying...
the little things
because in the end..
I think..
they might be...
what really matters.
Thank you Jesus... for giving me eyes to see... what beauty.. you daily put before me
what are you beginning to see my friends?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment