Not quite, but nearly...My bridge cracked and keeps falling out of my mouth...So this is what it feels like to be 95..... So I had planned to see my dentist, when the other side of my mouth hurt so bad, I thought I'd rip the tooth out myself! Well, I sure got to the dentist, bless my husband for taking me. Oh, only need a root canal in that one. It hurts to chew on either side of my mouth, and I'm thankful for the little bit of pain reliever the doctor prescribed!
What a week! This very Monday coming up our weee little Ben will turn two! And with all my tooth ache ick, following The HOLIDAY's, I have already blown my resolution to invite my family in a more timely manner to such events; and spent much of the day figuring' out who I'd invited so far, and who I hadn't...I remembered one more just now...Oi Vey, I should make a list and type it up and have it on .... I should mail it to myself! I don't mean to not think of things, I do actually think of each of the people, each thing, I just don't remember to act on them. Like as if I've had the conversation in my head with everyone, they just haven't been privy to it...Really MUST work on this. Another "95" moment...
We are praying here for my aunt who had heart surgery this week, and from what I hear is recovering well at the moment. Her daughter's father in law passed away the same day as my aunt's heart attack, so much prayer for that sweet cousin and her family. What a rough week for them! I can't imagine how tough that must be. Well, may the Lord draw them near to Himself through this struggle. He is indeed sovereign over all, and all He sees to allow will be worked out for good, for those who love Him and are called according to His Purpose...I just hope they all are! In fact if you've just bumped into my blog, and don't know what I'm talking about click the link here on the side and take the Good Test!
Any how, Isn't family wonderful. I love mine. I love my husbands. I love ours. My Aunt is wonderful. Her name is Marie, and she is my father's elder sister. She is looking forward to her Son and daughter in law's twin babies to be born. I pray she is healthy and well when they arrive. Strong enough to hold them, and love on them. She is so very excited about these babies. She has two beautiful granddaughters by her daughter, my cousin Karen. And they are little pistols, I just so enjoy them! But these babies will be the first from her son. Really it is exciting to see the generations span isn't it?
Children are a heritage from the Lord. My prayer, which I am reminded of when I look at the generational span, is this... That two hundred or more years (baring the Lord's return, yes I believe in that) from now, our descendants will claim my husbands name and my own, as the beginning of a heritage for the Lord. That like Johnathan Edwards, righteousness would be fostered in our seed, and they would pass it down, as God commands one generation, unto the next. Discipling their children as unto the Lord. And that while it's beginning is here, with Rob and I, that it may continue, for centuries, only gaining momentum, stretching farther, richer, deeper, for Christ, and His KINGDOM...
Family, is just another amazing Creation of the LORD's. Fallen it may be... but redeemable in Christ.
May all those in my family, and all those in your family, know Christ Jesus, have a saving faith, and be sanctified each day...growing in the grace and mercy of the Lord. We praise God for those who have come thus far, and we praise God for those whom He is bringing, that we know not of yet...
God is good, amazing, righteous, redemptive, glorious, almighty, everlasting, creative, humble, sovereign, glorious, peaceful, truth, light, life, faithful, just, pure, holy, holy, holy, blessed, King of kings, Lord of Lords, infinite, personal, beginning, the end, great, beautiful, merciful, graceful, the only way....
you are loved... did you know that?
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment