ok, ok, I have been a terrible blogger.... but it IS summer.... and i do have a head ache...
actually i have had a head ache for a month.
yes a month
I know...
it is a rather long time to have a head ache...
it isn't a migraine...
but has aura like one...
it gets worse and then better,
but it is actually ALWAYS there...
especially bad when laying down.
Life with a headache shows you your sins...
I am wretched, and PRAISE God for the redemptive work He is doing to me.
I have learned my patience is VERY conditional
and quite affected by circumstance....
I confess ...
I have learned that my kindness, and gentle tones is much like my patience.
My God however is slow to anger and abounding in loving kindness...
Headache ridden I am reminded I am NOT God and need A LOT of work...
so needless to say, off to work we go... high ho, high ho.
Headaches make thinking difficult....
I did have a CAT scan friday, ... doctors orders...
havn't heard anything yet...
you know,
I am glad that God is sovereign over even my headache,
and the doctors
and the tests.
God knows what is causing my pain
God in His sovereignty allows my pain
even works it for GOOD in me, and my life...
so if you get a headache,
thank the Lord...
and pray that I don't fail to do so too...
cus I confess
that sometimes,
I am not as thankful for things, as I ought to be... :)
any hoo,
thanks for missing me... I am back!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ok, we miss you again girl... how are the headaches?
Post a Comment