ok, so I loved this book.
So Much More by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin
I recommend it HIGHLY! It has altered my perception of things, and cleared up quite a few matters in my mind.
You see, I have a little girl.. I want to train her up rightly in the ways of the Lord, and want to learn as much about biblical femininity as possible. So I read books on this. So I too might be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I might be a better mother.. The book was written by two teen aged sisters, to other young ladies. My young lady is still a bit too young, but she'll read it later. Get this book. Read it, pray about it. If you have a daughter, buy it for her and read it together. I know of one family where the father read it aloud to the family, and they enjoyed it very much that way. It is fabulous.
Sara, and Alicia read it too, they LOVED it as well.... great read! really, it will ROCK your world.
be blessed!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment