more of the same..... I just re read my last post.... the next 2 weeks was just more....more of the same... infact, busier, harder, and more exhausting... and seeing as I hate drama, and right now my life IS drama, I won't go into it. So that some small area of my life, some glimmer is perhaps able to be a tad low key.
we will carry on as usual....
not pretending that all is well,
but knowing that God is Great and greatly to be praised, and I don't need to dwell on all this stuff right now.. but each time I want to blog, I feel obligated to regurgitate all this "ick". Frankly it is 7:25 am, and I am too tired to write about it all....
So,
to dwell on that which is lovely and pure.....
KI is playing the harp so nicely, (which is so soothing) and she is being a blessing!
Caspian is quite the young boyscout and is trying even as we speak to be gracious.
Buddy broke the $80 bed rail I bought for him, and is VERY strong and proud of it, too cute..
The robins baby' hatched!
The chickadee's are busy next making in the birdhouse Caspian built....
My trees are blooming, and it makes me think of Anne of Green Gables, except my house is blue..
My husband loves me, and is healing....
Jesus is sanctifying me.
Life is good....
Things to be thankful for...
a work in progress...
share what you are thankful for, right this second, what's got you thanking, praising God?
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment