yes, I realize it has been a month...
I has been a month of my last two blog entries, and I didn't have the heart to keep blogging more of the same. It is hard enough walking through it, writing it all down to re hash it is rather draining and depressing. Good news, we are on the mend.
What that looks like.
We are not 100% and won't pretend to be.
We are thankful to God for His Grace which has seen us through SO much, absolutely all.
We are excited, very excited at even little things, like soon our daisies will bloom! The baby bunnies, Mrs. Bunny birthed in our back yard in a nest she built are born, and happy, and scampering about and running up to my children in hopes of having play friends, and do you think for a moment that MY children would deny them the experience? NEVER!
We were up North over Memorial Weekend, I hope to get photos soon on line for you.
Things are improving. Rob is healing, I am healing, the blessings are too. It has been a long few months sense we came home from MA. Longer, harder, more up hill, than I could explain, but He has never left us, nor has He forsaken us.
God is ever and always, faithful, and good! :)
anyway, that is all for now, more on our newest adventure, soon. We are off on one Tomorrow!
We shall be posting, I hope : )
be blessed in the Lord!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment