Monday, March 08, 2010

Being Intentionally Mysterious

It's been just over 5 weeks since I last posted anything on my blog...
I hadn't forgotten you...
I have intentionally been silent.
Things here on the other side of the screen,
have been UNbelievably adventureous...
and the hand of God has been moving in the MOST amazing
and mysterious of ways..

My days here at Cornforth Maison are so busy,
my time is not my own
and my prayers to just
follow Christ into places I have never been
are being answered on a daily basis..
its very exciting indeed!
This walking by faith
and not by sight is beyond words!

While I am not prepared to
"SHARE" all just yet..
I did want you to know, I am thinking often of posting..
of my beloved readers...
I thank the gracious few who have written emails to me, most concerned! :)
Your words are like precious jewels to me,
I treasure each and every one!
Alas,
The time to share has not come,
what we are going through...
what we are walking through is very dear and
very personal,
We find are still protective of the preciousness of this season,
and want share with you the joy of what we have been blessed with,
when the time is right and good..

Thank you for your love and encouraging words...
for your support....
even when you feel clueless...
it's THEN that we know who our truest friends are :)

6 comments:

Diane@Peaceful Acres said...

I was thinking and praying for you just this morning when I was chatting with another Sister who has our common companion...Lyme & Company. Sounds like God is on the move....He's never silent.

Laura Lockwood said...

Anika, I hope everything is going well for all of you! Thinking of you all :)

Kathryn Grace said...

Now you have me curious. :-)

By the way, I meant to stop by and leave you a link to a new candida cooking blog I started - I know you have similar diet restrictions. candidacooking.blogspot.com

Cute new background!

mom nana nelson said...

Anika,
I love this post and your words ring true for me also...
Thank You for you very kind words on my last post, you have no idea how much they impact me & my heart.

I Am Forever Your Friend who lives in Miller Place, Long Island New York!!!

Pati <3

Andrea said...

Anika,
You're such a bright spot to so many. I'll be eager to hear all that is happening.
Andrea

Kent and Mari said...

Love to you from ours during your God led adventures. I can't wait until your adventures find conclusion and you can share them.

God bless!!