Friday, January 29, 2010

Buddy Time!

We went to Starbucks after going to the Health food Store in our Town...
Starbucks has a clean bathroom,
 and I just KNOW Buddy was hoping for a TREAT :) 
We do little things together on Thursdays when the Big Kids are at Piano Lessons
I enjoy my special time with Buddy...
He tells the MOST detailed,
the most SILLY
and the MOST animated
stories
can you tell?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

OH I can tell!!!

Cute pic's of Buddy enjoying one of his most loved foods, the banana. I love those stunning baby blues :)

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello and keep up the good work. Lyme is the great pestilence spoken of in Mathew 24 it is coast to coast and spreading all around the world.

Deborah said...

Hi Anika, Rob and kiddies - I was wondering how you were doing, especially these past two weeks, as I had several clients in town from France, and my last trip to France in July is still "with" me very strongly. I'm quite busy with work, which is fortunate. At the risk of once again clashing politically with Rob, here is my own blog site: http://frenchxlator.blogspot.com
Wishing you health and peace and happiness
Deborah