They had so much fun in the pool today! While they played I folded laundry... yes RIGHT by the poolside. I just sat down and folded. When I needed to do another load, they kids hopped out and waited for mom to switch loads, and it was generally a wonderful day at the pool~
things for Rob aren't going very smooth. So pray pray pray... It does not look like we are leaving just yet... and so we need to rejoice in all things... Today Rob forgot the keys in his pocket so we couldn't go anywhere, and low on groceries, meant.... Room Service ~ very fun and yummy! it is such a thrill for them to have the knock knock at the door and a favorite friend (this time mr Ricky) bring the cart full of food! ooooo how exciting, each plate with it's very own lid, and all those mini ketchups! ha ha
And that means, all three meals today will have been restaurant yummies....






No comments:
Post a Comment