Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smoothie Smiles :)

One thing that makes my Buddy Smile is a yummy Smoothie..
Yesterday at the hospital... He saw an idea for a recipe...
Today he converted it into his very own...

Buddys Sunshine Smoothie!


1- 1/2 cup  organic strawberries (frozen is all we had)
1 big juicy orange
1 cup plain organic yogurt
1-2 T Probiotic Acidophilus (optional)
1 organic banana
1/4 cup or 50 ml filtered h2o :)

Blend till smoooth and enjoy!
It's sure to make you smile Inside & Out... Just like Buddy!

3 comments:

Teri said...

sounds yummy- although guess what I've recently become allergic to- citrus!

I don't add juice to my smoothies, so they are very thick. Almost like ice cream.

Geri Peone Tresvik said...

Had to use pulp-less orange juice due to fiber issues but otherwise it was the same & absolutely delish! Great idea Buddy!

Anonymous said...

MMM...this sounds yummy. And that's a great way to sneak in the probiotics; I need to get more of them in my diet.