Here are some photos I uploaded... JUST BECAUSE!!!
In this one... well I don't honestly Know WHAT she is pointing at, but I love Princess KI's smile :)

A view of our little "neighborhood" from above!

A really neat photo I think... I thought this spot was beautiful, it is on the way to the Basillica Notre Dame... we enjoyed this and many other wonders on our Sabbath Nature hike.

Wisteria!!!!!!!!!! I do so love Wisteria, Isn't it simply beautiful!??

Love this view of My Family walking the way many Christians walked before me, in this ancient pathway to the old Church.... so lovely!!!

This view just grabbed me! Walking up, up throught the trails, we climbed, and suddenly this view just STOPPED me, how high we were, how beautiful it was! I love this picture...

another view of the Basillica........ those are just tourists.......... not parishoners

the next photo is taken whilst on one of the many pretty little bridges crossing the Saone River........ isn't it darling?

The Rose Garden at the Basillica Notre Dame ... I really enjoyed walking it's many paths....... can't you just tell?

My pretty pretty Princess enjoying the scented roses...... She is so sweet!

Au Revoir for now! I love you all and Miss you much! !!! We are really on a NEW Adventure this time! Let us see what the Lord has for us here in Lyon!
1 comment:
I am seriously considering a visit to France. LOL! Those pictures are SOOO beautiful, I love the views and that little romantic "nook" thing... lovely!
Post a Comment