Monday, April 20, 2009

Stairs..................

These are the STAIRS leading up to our Villa.... yes 127 of them! The picture is more forgiving than reality....... They are fairly steep, as my aching calves will testify to.
Here is la port (a bridge) over the Saone River... Just down those insane stairs, through the wonderful market place, cross 1 street, and there you are! beautiful!!!

This is the parkway next to the river, street (la Rue) on our Left, and the Saone on our Right, aren't those trees pretty? Not to mention those cool American kids!



Here is Princess Ki running down the stairs, counting them.... We all took guesses as to how many stairs we thought there were... Mama WON... I guesses 114!!!


2 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

Too neat! Thanks for posting all the photos! Have a great time there!

kiah said...

there were a lot of stairs 127 wow!!!

(I was thinking I would win)