We are thinking of getting a second air filter, as Hotels are not known for the best "air quality". We may also need to get allergy sheets for the hotel mattresses. I wonder if Buddys latest reaction wasn't a reaction to something he ate or drank. We do not yet know all of his food allergies. And one thing he had today was cranberry juice cocktail. KI thought it was just cranberry juice, but it was the "cocktail" kind, which means things like high frucose cornsyrup among other dandies...
We have eaten out a bit more than is typical because I have not been feeling well. I am experiencing dizzy spells, and poor balance. My doctor thinks I may have menieres disease, but it hasn't ever been "officially diagnosed", so we don't know how to even treat this situation. I prefer to hope it is a ear infection.... So needless to say, I haven't been off to the store to buy groceries. :)
Prayer request:
that we would find the source of my dizzyness, and be able to treat it both promptly and completely. That we would find out the source of our lil' Buddy's latest allergic reaction and that he would experience relief soon. :) Oh, and grace and patience, and abounding love for one another in the trial. that God would grant us wisdom on how to proceed, and that we would be anxious over NO thing. that through any trial, or difficult circumstance we would rejoice in the Lord, and be joyful together in all things .
I feel very blessed to be here with my husband on this trip! This morning I was too wooozy to move about, and so KI and Caspian went downstairs and spoke to the morning chef. With the help of the chef and as I understand it, the kitchen staff, my children brought breakfast up to the room. We had french toast, fresh pineapple, strawberries, sausages, bacon, yogurt, fresh oj, pineapple juice, coffee with french vanilla creamer, oh and a belgium waffle Yummy! They put everything on a roller cart (the kind they use for room service) and my blessings came up the elevator with such a meal as you can not believe! It was wonderful! The kitchen staff sent their love and wishes for my speedy recovery! Isn't that amazing? Not only that they are so kind, and so thoughtful and such a delight, but that in our short time here, our little family has touched them in such a way as to bring about such a kind action on their part. I am in awe.
Also am I amazed at the resourcefulness of my blessings. Their tenderloving care of Buddy and myself is such a dear thing to my heart. That at their tender ages, they have the courage to speak directly to the chef, to get the staff to help orchestrate such a fiet is simply a delight!
Some may say I am lucky to have such kids....
I say,
I am blessed by God Himself, with Three blessings, a delightful daughter, and two fantastic sons!
Blessed! Truly






1 comment:
So sorry you're not feeling well. We'll be praying that you will not faint in this day of adversity.
Post a Comment