1. Sleepy... very very very much so
2. Sad.. Buddy is RIGHT now, as one of his favorite pants are OFFICIALLY too small, and hurt his belly
3. Six... for the days in a row Daddy worked this week
4. Sore... would be me.. as I have a UTI (urinary tract infection) and my abs are so so sore
5. Sweet.. My daughter, and her love notes to me to cheer me up when I am tired, sad, or sore :)
6. Saturday... the best day to sleep in, watch movies, sort through clothes, finishing little...
these are my six words for this Saturday... :)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Six word Saturday is such a cute idea. I love it!
Hello Anika,
Because of you I just did Seven Words For Sunday !!! ;)
Love your blog,
Patricia
I hope you rested up this weekend, dear Anika!! And that you are feeling better! So much love to you.
Post a Comment