Wednesday, April 21, 2010

can't go back....

Today I woke unable to move my neck.
my shoulders frozen,
and the pain simply
seering..
thankfully the normal migrain that accompanies did NOT :)
I sit with my head gently reclined,
my neck on ice, and then off..
doing school this way...
NOT
what I call adventurous
NOT
what I call fun

Here is a picture of Buddy and I in Lyon France
a year ago.
A year later..
a lot has changed..
we are no longer 5 persons but 6.
and my health ..
very UP and then down
sort of like a rollercoaster :)
ha ha ha
or
ugh
How I long to feel as well as I did in France...
If I could just buy tickets and go back :)
but..
one can never just go back..
one must move forward...
onward Christian Soldier..
onward..
still
I would rather do spring in France :)
really
I WOULD! :)
Oui, oui
3 weeks till I meet with my new LLMD :)
along with
the most of the family...
~~~~
In May

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I just found your blog, and I'm so excited to begin exploring it! From the looks of it so far, it looks absolutely beautiful. I'll be anxious to hear and read more about your adventures and this roller coaster you're on (one that I know very well!), but I'll be praying that your roller coaster starts hitting more ups than downs!

Hang in there with that stiff neck, girl <3

Candice