The first time I saw these...
I nearly cried...
The first time I hiked these
I nearly died
do you KNOW what stairs like THESE
to to flatlander calves like mine?
great things over time...
and now..
my tush is wider
my calves wimpier
and when we browse through albums...
we actually MISS our stairs..
sick.
really
there is something wrong with us..
they smelled..
really bad..
and yet
when we got to the top and entered the villa
hmmm wow
yes it smelled as sweet as it looks..
JUST after a little drizzle..
I did not spritz this this :)
God did :)
perhaps having a garden court to envelope us in the midst of
Vieux Lyon
was enough to get me up and down those stairs..
What I need now..
is
some
American Motivation..
because the French kind Worked..
and
life here
IS
sitting in my car driving kids about
or sitting at dining table for math
or on the couch for lessons
or
or or
or
or
well
NOT the stairs
not the city
not...
the adventure..
adventure here means
getting in my car..
something needs to change..
hmmm
before my butt gets big and my calves saggy
and
my confidence crashes..
spring is here for goodness sake..
Let's get going!
and leave this
Lyme in the dust!
hmm
and I say all that with the total arrogance of a gal laid up
for the second day
with a frozen neck
can you tell I am still missing
last spring?
laughing...
I will not let this get me or my family down!
We shall be warriors for the Lord
and defeat this disease
and if anything
any bad attitudes..
as soon as we are able..
hmm
we shall walk the block..
and spot what EVER the neighbors have planted
yes.
that is boring.
but!
ALAS
it is somethig to do with feet
and walking
and NOT
sitting in a car
America
we sit
sit
on couches
sit
on chairs
sit in cars
on buses
sit
sit
sit
we are all together to often sitting
I only sit when I must sit.
which unfortunately is
all together tooo often.
but
not for long..
we must move our feet
move our legs
and our arms
and get healthy
who is with me?






No comments:
Post a Comment