Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The coloring of Eggs....

I love
coloring
the eggs for easter...
so I always buy WAY too may
because OTHERWISE
there are never enough to color...
so...
we always have LOTS to give away..
and have to get VERY creative
AFTER Easter...
Deviled eggs perhaps
or...
Egg Salad Sandwiches..
(psst.. can I make a confession???
the only one who LOVES hard boiled eggs IS the Princess...
I HAVE to doctor them up to enjoy)
and...
I was SUPER happy when Rob came home last night
with some Gluten free bread from Trader Joe's
why???
IT MEANS THIS...
I can make Egg Salad
and eat it on BREAD...
like
a
sandwich
like
i
used
to
and
feel
normal
and
feel
healthy
and
not
hurt
after
:)
isn't that the BEST!!!!!
so...
How do you do your colored eggs???
???
Princess likes to just crack off the shell
and sprinkle with sea salt...
you?

No comments: