Friday, April 30, 2010

Organic Shakespeare

To Buy organic or NOT to buy organic..
and in this economy it MAY, quite frankly...
be smarter to figure out the "WHEN" to that question...
WHEN should I really buy organic
and WHEN is it ... just NOT the end of the world if I don't..???
for smart and savvy purchasing thoughts on this topic
check out this great article
in todays Daily Green
Let's face it... Most of us NEED to eat healthy,
many of us,
at least in MY world
are pretty toxic.
With Lyme disease
eating organic
is simply PART of detoxing...
but surviving this economy is PART of that
SURVIVING thing too..
so here's to being REAL!
thanks Daily Green.. for a really Practical article.. ONCE again :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, I just came across your blog. I too am a Lymie. I have two blogs that you might be interested in http://mylymediary.blogspot.com this one is where I tell of my journey through Lyme disease and the next one is my journey of being a steward of God http://godsgirlramble.blogspot.com

I look forward to reading more about you and I hope you don't mind if I add your site to my blog roll. Take care