we also went gallivanting about that fine city for the whole of a Saturday this June!
What a pleasure it was to have 3 additional people with us on this adventure!
First we had to travel to pick up the two young love birds (Jonathan & Kari) at their place...
here are some sights I saw along the way!
And here is a photo of the sight outside the first rest stop!
Can you see the mural on the one tower?
WOW!
The French use so many sources of power,
they are a people of serious diversity..
but I do believe I remember reading they have more
Nuclear Power plants than any other country in the European Union...
Anyone know if I read this wrong???
Rob thought it was VERY American of them!
The Germans have arrived!
I feel so much better...
perhaps they ARE French,
but then they are from the Alsace Lorraine area...
either way...
it felt lovely
LOVE the ladies dancing
They are carrying the bounty!
The Popes Palace!
Time for LUNCH!
Well, Pizza was on this menu
so YOU know what someone got!
but of course!
or anywhere in Europe
they bring THIS out to YOU,
and run it through in front of you...
NO ONE walks away with your card...
we like this technology a whole lot!
the receipt scrolls out on top!
pretty techno savvy!
We approve!
HEY! Tom moved back!
flying buttresses!
wow
a view looking back...
oooodles of cuteness
details
and I was impressed with St. Jean
Well
I guess the Pope must not be outdone
yet
our Lord...
in a manger...
hmm
Narrow Way
Cobblestone
OUI!
Anika & Kari eating ice cream!
Buddy exploring with his Ice Cream!
:)
all about clocks!
pretty fabrics
I love the Ivy!
narrow little streets!
lamps on every building
HA!
and instead of gargoyles
here they use
peoples faces!!
Avignon has some humor!
Joy
Friendly
Extrovert!






No comments:
Post a Comment