Did you know however
this was NOT always so?
It was the Vanilla Latte Veneti that won my heart...
I am a NEW Starbucks convert...
only a year or so in the making...
This is partially Georges fault...
shame on you George, you probably aren't even READING my blog
and when I get back
you'll ask to go for coffee and want to see pictures!
The first TREAT for me
the ol' mama
was to meet with Kari!
The Coffee was for me, the other delicious' for the children...
the rose..
for Kari!
Isn't she a sweetie pie?
We had a nice visit,
and walked down to Bellacour where we parted,
and then headed home to Vieux Lyon..
It is sometimes nice to just chat with someone
Oh I bought some French learning aids too :)
new friend Suzanne!
Just some pretty flowers while we wait...
I don't know why I forget to snap pictures of my friends..
I need to work on that...
Standing in front of the Temple du Change
So is this little fella...
scouting for scraps of food that is..
I really had a great time with Suzanne,
getting to know her,
what her life is like here in France
her family history
was simply wonderful.
She is the wife of a pastor,
the daughter of a pastor...
the descendant of the French Huguenots
She told us of the martyrs who were killed in Lyon, and where...
it was wonderful to hear the stories she shared...
I hope to spend even more time with her during my stay!
Isn't this door neat?
Can you tell I like the doors?
This door is to the Temple du Change as well.
It was the church Suzanne's father grew up in.
It makes me think of Revelation chapter 3
19'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
20'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door,I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
21He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"
20'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door,I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
21He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"






No comments:
Post a Comment