Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok, so BEfore I get all wrapped up in telling you about Paris, and how super wonderful it was....
I first need to wrap up this little mystery...
WHO is this strange neighborhood pal of ours?
This person we see arriving in the mornings, & leaving in the evenings?
Who is this person, with bags and box, and mirror and pajama's???
JUST WHO? our local neighborhood MIME!
Don't you have one?
He really wants Buddy's Ice cream...
and he is a really funny guy...
can you tell????
Now the Dad of our Clan
is NOT a Mime Fan...
no...
not a Clown fan of any shape or size,
action or creed...
He does not care if they sit and stare,
or try to do some deed
He does not like mimes
not not at all..
but we like this mime
he's OUR mime
not your mime
MINE MINE MINE mime....
Perhaps the Princess' will do...
This guy is seriously a HOOT!!!
He is "newer" to our neighborhood
well well well.
he is really wanting our attention
ISN'T he???
frankly,
I have never met
a more bold
forth wright
or insistant MIME
in all my days...
yes
I have met a few...
have YOU?
are you laughing yet?
WE were!!!!
He is Usually VERY
friendly
but this day....
more so than usual...
maybe he found out about MY wanting to do an exposA on HIM
on my blog
the way I found out who HE really is...
perhaps
He knows more than I think,
the way
I thought i knew more than I thought
that He imagined that I knew..
but then,
we always say Bonjour
or Bonsoir...
so that MAY have given it away...
The Princess is enjoying more of Mirabelles Ice Cream...
It is frankly the BEST in Lyon!!!!
they make their own cones!!
SERIOUSLY
it changes EVERYTHING!
and she is trying to NOT laugh
she's the only one
who'll ever amount to ANYTHING
as a poker player...
yet we do have
Higher hopes for her...
Mime mocking the Princess licking her Ice cream!
Buddy with Fraise (Strawberry) Ice cream,
thinks this is TOO funny!!!
I only mention the flavor
because sometimes Buddy picks flavors like...
Rose
Lavendar
Pear
Kiwi
this one seemed so oddly NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!
(no future poker player HERE!)
Ya gotta KNOW when to hold em
KNOW when to FOLD em
know when to walk away
KNOW WHEN TO RUN
you never count your money
when your sittn' at the table
there'll be time ENOUGH for countin....
WHEN the dealin's done...
(this kids' about to BUST..
just offering some wisdom once passed on to me
via either Waylen Jennings or Kenny Rogers????
This fella's gonna need it... LOOK at his readable face!)
CAPTURED by a MIME!!!!!
on Rue St. Jean!
Ha!
Below is a video Buddy REALLY wanted me to make FOR YOU!!!
He is so excited, (and so hyped up on the ice cream HIGH)
that his words are not the.... easiest to understand..
the first line is also this short films TITLE
it is an official
Cornforth Production
hope you enjoy the show
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE MIME GUY


so you wanna get a look at the mime with OUT the make up....
well...
sorry..
Mime's the word!!

3 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

AWWWW Love that video of Buddy - been so long since I heard his adorable voice! Miss you!!!!

Kathryn Grace said...

I haven't been by your blog in a while... just saw this. SOOO cute! BUDDY is the one who is "hystewical"! Love it!

sweetnika said...

isn't he a darling? I LOVE it.. we just were crackin' up with the "hysterical!!!!!" :) ha!
miss you too!