Buddy O Buddy Where art thou?
Where O Where is
sweet Buddy under all that Hair?
Buddy has requested a hair cut...
A cool "surfer dude hair cut"
not just that either
but a "motorcycle rider, dirt bike riding, skater, kind of hair cut"
what a tall order...
So when I explained that I needed MORE information,
does he know anyone with SUCH a cool doo,
he said Papa had one,
but he wanted it funner in the front...
hmmmm
I wonder if Rob knows how COOL he really is....
Are we done yet????
My brand new, state of the art, professional buzzer fried out here in France..
even with all the fancy things Rob did to TRY and protect it..
DEAD,
So it is Mama... or EdwEEENA Sizzzzor hands....
What do you think?
Waaaa LA! There is that handsome face again...
Only now he looks older
Here is the cool kid working on his letters...
Buddy already did his letter sounds for the day,
and wrote out all his new words, and ...
we practiced sounding them out, and it was so so fun...
But we are practicing our OWN name now...
B bbb, so on
and how much fun to paint it with water color on the window...
First I wrote it nice and big with a special Window Marker made by Crayola...
It will only come off with Water...
Then I showed buddy HOW we make the strokes, and we sing the letter sound song...
This is his FIRST tracing..
sweet Buddy under all that Hair?
A cool "surfer dude hair cut"
not just that either
but a "motorcycle rider, dirt bike riding, skater, kind of hair cut"
what a tall order...
does he know anyone with SUCH a cool doo,
he said Papa had one,
but he wanted it funner in the front...
hmmmm
I wonder if Rob knows how COOL he really is....
My brand new, state of the art, professional buzzer fried out here in France..
even with all the fancy things Rob did to TRY and protect it..
DEAD,
So it is Mama... or EdwEEENA Sizzzzor hands....
Only now he looks older
Here is the cool kid working on his letters...
Buddy already did his letter sounds for the day,
and wrote out all his new words, and ...
we practiced sounding them out, and it was so so fun...
But we are practicing our OWN name now...
B bbb, so on
and how much fun to paint it with water color on the window...
First I wrote it nice and big with a special Window Marker made by Crayola...
It will only come off with Water...
Then I showed buddy HOW we make the strokes, and we sing the letter sound song...
This is his FIRST tracing..
There is very little that Buddy loves more than Art..
he loves Math..
he loves when we do reading, and looks forward to learning to read to himself...
so is eager to work on letter sounds with me..
But the first thing he always picks to do is ART !
He thinks School is so so coool!!!!!!!!!!
He wants to do it all the time...
He wants to do it all the time...
practicing his many letters on the window...
He calls himself a "Christian Artist"
His favorite Artist right now is Thomas Kinkaid,
because of the Art class I had bought for Caspian and Princess
years ago...
Buddy does it, over and over and over...
when ever in doubt, I bring markers, or color pencils...
crayons can get messy as he insists on peeling all the paper off
I have always encouraged this,
and just help him to clean the mess,
it drives his Papa nuts though
HE was thrilled because in the video...
he was justified, when Mr. Kinkaid recommended doing this...
"See Papa!! Look, what Mr. Kinkaid said!!!"
ha ha
The feet of my budding artist.... or that of a Hobbit.... hmmmFour years old just 365 days of his whole life, and I am trying to enjoy each one with him!






2 comments:
Oh my! Is there a cuter boy out there? I think not! He looks very handsome with his new snazy hair cut. Thanks for sharing the pics of Buddy in action with his paints :)
.......that last pic is soooooo very adorable, that smile is so sweet and true.
He is SOOOO cute !
Post a Comment