Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grocery shopping French style

So, it would seem I had a rather nifty mother's day gift... :) As I mentioned before we were on quite the quest HUNTING for the cart of choice... After much research, we decided against the typical two wheeled cart and decided against the solid metal mesh carts as are quite common amongst the elderly here in Lyon... We went for the hipper, niftier cart, that goes quite smoothly up 127+ stairs... This front zipper section is actually a cooler! Yes it is an insulated cooler, with zippers that go all around to expand its size, this is just terrific for that bit of Chavre cheese, nice cut of meat, and fresh farm eggs on a hot Lyon day!

Pretty sturdy wheels, could they be better... sure! But that is because I am married to a builder, who only sees what is wrong with a design, how it COULD be better, and HOW he'd love to improve it, but Builder Rob agrees this a pretty nifty design! The Tri wheels rotate!

Here is Buddy feeling OH so Victorious!!!!!!!!!!!! We are the champions!.. Look at the cool handle, sporting little spots to hold additional bags for you as you walk, this is quite the contraption! Let's see if we can bring it back to the USA !


Check this sweet thing out! Princess wants to demonstrate for YOU how cool this works :)

Isn't that the bomb? Tell me that wouldn't be helpful at book fair time... or perhaps the library, or even a quick jot to Aldi, talk about being GREEN :)

One happy mama! and the kids like it so much, I haven't had to lift a finger YET!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

I love it! You're so local.