wrong make,
wrong model...
wrong day...
and for ...
insurance???
NOT for where we parked...
YEP Rob double checked, HE was in a Safe parking zone...
NO REASON for him to get a ticket...
None of the information on the ticket matched our car...So
Rob brought in to the plant where he works and asked one of the French guys...
It seems some ya-hoo thought it a good idea to take HIS own ticket and stick it on the rental car... thinking the "out of towner" would surely just PAY it!
I told Rob last Friday, the French Police were out EVERYWHERE just walking and passing out tickets... seems they do these "random sweeps", and someone didn't want to DEAL with it...
well, we WON'T be picking up the tab for this BLOKE!






3 comments:
You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for all of your encouraging words. They have been refreshment during a very painful time for me. Hugs!
Sweet Anika, you will never know how wonderful your note in my guestbook is to me. I was just released from a very intense few days from the hospital and how were you to know the health conditions that I have been under? I wish we could share a cup of tea and chat. Your words touched my spirit. How are you so aware of the journey of writing a book? Are you an author yourself?
Très smart of Rob! (I probably owuld have paid it without looking.)
Post a Comment