Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I spy

I spy
something different
something wonderful
something unique
in each of these photos Looking down Montee Saint Berthelemy

A view from Montee Saint Berthelemy overlooking the city...
not far from where my love parks each day


some cool something on Quai Saint Vincent
needs further investigation..
photo taken from the car

gypsy man playing the sax in middle of the traffic
on Pont Bonapart

beautiful view from Cathedral St. Jean
looking up to the Basilique Notre-Dame de Fouorviere

some fun festival at Cathedral St.Jean

Cafe Grande...
Starbucks still has you in size
but this sure was
delicious
there are only
365 days
you get to be a 4 year old
This is the one time in my life,
this one season,
where I can eat here
drink coffee here
and pass by here
like it was NORMAL
when in fact
it is extraordinary
for a girl from Illinois to be here at all
thank you Lord
this picture says more than I ever could

fun medieval store
you have to walk down a long long tunnel to get to...
after shopping at market
wow,
what a staircase
breathtaking..
a view I have now
every day
some day
I will long for once again....
fun
LOVE this photo
talk about willing to work with YOU

the art museum on a Saturday

a photo of New Delhi,
in our neighborhood...
I miss it already
and I have 2 months to go before
we leave
I like this door!
knob in the middle
These were just some fun photos I thought to share with you... They are not a part of a story.. But yet..
They are..
They are thing we see,
things that catch my eye,
make me smile
are building the memories that are the French Adventure
~

2 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

Awww...LOVE the pic of Buddy! SOOO cute!

Great photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Alicia said...

What beautiful photos especially Buddy and KI :)I can't get over how senic every thing is. Its a far cry from strip malls and wal-marts. Soak it UP!