My friend Erica Cody Sent this on to me, and I wanted to share it with YOU...
We are sponsoring an international movie night
held May 19, 2009
location :
McHenry County College in the auditorium
doors open @ 6:30 for screening of
"Generation RX"
@
7pm.
purpose :
bring awareness & educate community
on the overuse and abuse of prescription medication in our children and teenagers.
fact:
1 in 5 of our kids is abusing prescription drugs
Tickets
for this event are $5
with all proceeds going to 'Teen Challenge'
&
tickets can be purchased online
or at our office,
930 Route 22, Fox River Grove, IL.
please email Erica @ e.codymom@gmail.com with any contacts you may have or questions
please email Erica @ e.codymom@gmail.com with any contacts you may have or questions
Erica also has a list of all the locations screening Generation RX,
& can help get them the information, just email Erica.
@ e.codymom@gmail.com
"I lived through this nightmare 4 years ago,I was one of the lucky moms,my son survived
"I lived through this nightmare 4 years ago,I was one of the lucky moms,my son survived
&
now lives a drug free happy life with his 1 year old son. "-Erica Cody
"We never know how far reaching something we think, say, or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" BJ Palmer, D.C.,Ph.C
Here is a YOUTUBE link for you to see a trailer of the film !
Thank you for this little break from our regularly scheduled adventures....
attend if you can ... but please pray my friends!
for the children's sake
and this concludes the interruption to our regularly scheduled Adventure blogs
...thank you






No comments:
Post a Comment