Last night we did something CrAzY...
because I can be...
I bought my nephew a rather ... different sort of gift...
He is 8... soon to be 9...
and he HAS so much...really!
He is a very nice boy who talks to me only in code of movie language
or video games....
and I try to talk and listen and ask about other things that interest him...
At Thanksgiving something we talked about clicked!
And his little face lit up and he said "THAT would be soooo cooool"
even his mom said "that is a great idea"..
now.. I can't even tell you, dearest reader, what it is I have bought, for fear my beloved Nephew reads my blog... my children talk of it often enough and hand out the address to family members... for all I know the only readers OF my blog are blood relation.
So... that said.... YOU can guess and I will tell you AFTER the BIG day!
He gets to have it December 24, 2009...
Here are the CLUES:
1.So far, each of my kids now wants one...
2.Everything we have done to create a happy environment for this thing
it has TOTALLY undone and made a mess of...
3.It is afraid of it's own shadow
4. It's a thing you would NOT think has personality, but DOES!
anyways, it's not a dog... they have a dog, and it would be wrong for me to buy someone else a pet so large... I like buying people science-E things, nature creatures to get kids observing, thinking, drawing & documenting, and just LEARNING..... I can not help it... I am a home school mom :)
I am so excited for Christmas.... I can't wait to see my nephew's face!!!!!!
Do you buy odd things for people for Christmas.. Things besides... sweaters?
Ok, now... guessing allowed!!!!!!!!!!!
But I won't announce WHAT it was till after he gets the gift!
happy count down!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Would you buy someone else's child something alive at all?
Hmmm...can't guess what it might be...can't wait to hear what it is!!
Amy Roller
Post a Comment