Monday, December 28, 2009

ok... POLL!

I don't want to bombard this blog with factoids about LYME if ya'll are NOT interested..
I mean...
occassional LIFE funnies and stuff...
ok..
and interesting "ya need ta know's"
ok
but
really
I WANT comments
should I start a Lyme blog
or
just be FREE here
and be more clever with catagories?
I don't know...
It is sort of WHERE we are at in our ADVENTURE...
but...
I soooo don't like rambling on and on about me and my illness...
than again,
it is LIFE here...
it's what is going on...
it could be a blessing to YOU
as LYME is so prevelant today, and so under reported...
I'd hate to see the whole theme change so ya don't want to come and read...
thoughts and opinions desperatly wanted :)

3 comments:

Kathryn Grace said...

I wouldn't mind learning more about it. :-) I mean, every single post being about it might get a little old, but if that's what you feel like posting once in a while, then I say, go right ahead! :-)

Trish said...

I think a Lyme blog would be great, but then all that "stuff" interests me. :). So, I'll read it no matter where you post it!

Teri said...

Keep in all in one place! I am doing good to visit one place, more then one confuses my wee head.