Monday, December 21, 2009

Painting........ or not

ok... just days before Christmas...
a zillion little things to do..
yes really..
but we want..
NEED to make this about JESUS
and physically, I am struggling to get things done...
and... I don't want to grumble, I don't want to complain...
so... I'm NOT gonna  :)
We are choosing to go slow...
Choosing to sing our carole's as we work and shop...
Choosing to HIRE PAINTERS for the last room so we can wrap presents & bake cookies...

did I just say hire painters?
yes...
I did...
We already missed our first deadline of December 1st...
And would hate to miss our next deadline of...
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in January :)
(don't you love how vague, and yet how soon that is?)
and... yet.. between NOW and then..
we have Christians Celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus!!!!
How important is that?
VERY!
Little else is more important than
 preparing our hearts and minds for this joyous celebration...
Presents come second...
cleaning third
then laundry..
then all this home repair....
oh....
Bill paying is in there somewhere...
it's important :) sucky but....
important....
And the Man is doing THAT today..

So I never, never, never thought
that I would hire out a painter...
(pst...I LOVE to paint.....)
except perhaps to do the exterior of a home...
but never the interior...
but honestly..
I have nothing more in me right now to do it...
I am pooped OUT
TIRED
Wiped... struggling with health junk...
and it needs to be done..
It was exhausting enough just
MOVING all the clothing OUT of the closet!
phew~
wipe . me. out!
Funny how the man has more clothing than I do...

That said...
I need to get dressed before those guys get here!!!!!!!!!!
can you imagine ?
ME in my pj's
when those 20 something guys show up ready to Paint ...
the
LOVE NEST????
opps the Master bedroom....
Well, it just would NOT be appropriate AT all....

so I am off to be ready for my day...
of.....
laundry...
cookies....
wrapping what I do have ...
so far....
(which shouldn't take long.... )

more later!

OH!
Colors...
Chocolate Mousse for the Bedroom (Benjamin Moore)
Linen for the Walk in Closet (Benjamin Moore)
White for all the trim...

more later!
and eventually all the doors will be WHITE too :)

No comments: