Monday, December 21, 2009

music....

TADA!
Music on my blog is... quite the issue amongst SOME of my readers...
some would prefer NO music...
SOME would prefer MORE music...
SOME would rather have music shuffle...
so ... in an effort to be a blessing to my readership...
whom i love! :)
XOXO 2 U
I have ADDED songs to the playlist...
moved the playlist to the left ...
please note...
it is NO longer at the bottom of the blog
making it easier for my NO music fans to just hit the stop button :)
also easier if I put on a video or what not :)
and I have put all the songs on a shuffle :)

phew~  that is done..
hopefully... more music on the way...
but I did add quite a few new ones that I really love...
happy reading..
how EVER you prefer!
with music or with out...

No comments: