Monday, December 28, 2009

Faith Like Potato's a movie review

Faith Like Potato's

do I have faith like that?  I don't know... i like to think so..
Faith that is honest, homegrown,
not showy
but real...
Faith that is grown beneath the soil
beyond the the prying eyes of others

Faith that you can grab ahold of ...
Faith that is natural
organic matter if you will...

I hope that is what my faith is like
more than just theology lessons...
but my walk with God...

There is a wonderful movie out called
Faith like Potato's
I HIGHLY recommend it..
My daughter loved it so much the first time she saw it,
she asked for it for Christmas
and low and behold...
she got it....
so guess what WE watched last night!

Now the whole of the family had already seen it
with the exception of the Papa...
and Papa was really moved by this film...
really challenged,
he was talking of it all day....

"a million thumbs up if I had a million thumbs"
say the blessings!
A terrific family film
based on a TRUE story!
Our version even came with interviews with the REAL People...
super cool I tell ya :)

Faith like Potato's

No comments: