Today was a day of success
and a day of ... well a day that lacked succes...
but lets start WITH the success..
I did not get lost on the way to the Chiropractor today...
sometimes I do...
but only when I am coming from some place totally OTHER than my home and or it's general direction..
how did I do it?
Well...
let me be totally straight shooting with ya first off...
I never get so lost that I don't FIND the Chiropactor...
HE always is found...
just sometimes... we are later than we ought to be...
but today we were early..
because we brought the GPS.
yes.. and I didn't try to cheat it by avoiding traffic...
like I usually do... I usually decide to go some back route, or side street and let our GPS tell me "recalculating" and let her just "recalculate", and laugh.... and have a great time getting lost, and getting found, and have my little adventure...
but today..
today was different..
I was a good and proper GPS owner
and followed directions...
getting there early enough..to shop at the TUESDAY MORNINGS in the same plaza! What a fun store...
too bad I didn't find anything there for anyone but myself... and seeing as myself wasn't on my christmas list... I didn't buy anything at all... so sad...
In addition all my other shopping excursions today were also unsuccessful... which is VERY disappointing after yesterdays BIG find... and things here are gettting down to the wire... THE official countdown is really ON!
so... Tonight we shall rest ... seeing a chiropractor is not as easy as it seems... and today was my HUNK's first appointment...
so he's needing to feel the heal....
a little TLC needed..
as for ME... Kombucha, and at 9pm, some water w/ Bentonite Clay to help PULL out all those icky impurities and toxicities ... LOTS of H2O :) and hanging with my HUNK... we're gonna watch another movie... so...... be prepared... there COULD be another movie review!!!!!!!!!!
do you watch ooooodles of movies in the winter too?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment