Monday, December 28, 2009

FireProof a movie review

Have you seen this?
We first saw this film OPENING night in the theater...
We've rented it more than once...
and SOMEONE
asked for it for Christmas....
hmmmm
any guesses???

Well...
the Princess !!!
This is a family favorite!
By the makers of Flywheel and Facing the Giants
this movie is funny, and heartbreaking,
brings you to the hard places in one couples life
and reminds each of us
how IMPORTANT those marriage vows
REALLY are...

they are WORTH the fight...
that we should NEVER leave our partner
especially in a fire...
we stick with them...
to get through the tough times..
It's what we vowed to do..

This movie has a companion book
for marriages that are in trouble or even just struggling

We love this movie...
It has HUMOR
ACTION
and is HONEST...
it is NOT corney the way some of these films can be...
Kirk Cameron is great in it,
along with the entire cast...
O it is a definate 1 Tissue box (minimum) film....

The whole family loves it though
and they are getting past my weeping...

that is what we watched tonight :)
happy night at the movies

3 comments:

Kathryn Grace said...

Fireproof is one of my FAVORITE movies ever!! It's sooo good! Have you heard they have a new one coming out in spring 2011?? It's called "Courageous" and it looks like it will be really good!! I can't wait!

Dave Roller said...

I tried to like it, but I just couldn't get into it, or buy into it....but it has a good message of course...I didn't believe the actors....

Amy R.

sweetnika said...

Ah... Amy... such a theatrical critic! I love it! you are so fun, and usually I am the one who is sooo about "not believing" the actors :) ha ha