I live in Northern Illinois...
In the area known as "chicagoland"
also really really really closer to Wisconsin than Chicago...
anyway...
WHY they feel the need to build these sweeeeping outdoor malls is bizaare to me...
But they do! So I went to one today...
AFTER the dentist...
I had this brilliant idea...
ha ha ha ha ... ha ha ha ha... ha
ha
to go and look for a gorgeous outfit for the company Christmas party on Friday
because I still have NOT a thing to wear...
not a thing...
also known as
NOTHING
nothing is NOT a thing with out the "a" in there....
so
really...
I have nothing to wear and... it is THIS Friday...
yep...
and today is
Wednesday..
so I thought...
bright mind that I am...
that I would go to the FANCY new out door mall with the blessings
to find somethings...
no
that was NOT a good idea
Buddy was doing this thing with his boots like a drag and drop stomp thing...
do you KNOW what that is?
Caspian wanted to go to this cooking store
and Princess was in dream land...
We left 3 minutes after we got there...
mind you it took 10 minutes to find parking...
ok 15 minutes...
They are simply THE most amazing and wonderful kids in the World..
but...
they are still kids...
and shopping for dresses is to be done alone
or girlz only...
and with good coffee ...
not with boyz with boootz and agenda's
there...
my NOT so bright moment
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment