do you love math?
I really love math class...
my kids love math class...
all three of them...
and they are good at math class too..
even Buddy...
Math is a fun language to learn...
It has very concrete rules and when you learn them
you get to do fun things with them...
and eventually, you get abstract with math...
and then...
you listen to your kids talk math....
and give each other math problems in the stores...
and it becomes so much fun!
I love that the blessings LOVE Math....
I don't know what they love better...
History, Literature or Math....
they really like school....
and so do I....
yesterday Caspian was telling me about the Fins fighting the Russians...
or some such war...
psssst... I hadn't a clue WHAT he was talking about...
I'm SOOO google-ing THAT later...
or...
digging in his extra supplemental History books...
gosh that boy can read!
well....
Math class is over...
Time to
shower, shave, and SHOP.....
perhaps many gifts will be found today...
and an AMAZING outfit for tomorrow as well...
praying.....
and yes..
bringing the blessings...
they can have fun telling me how much the price is after the % off :)
they'll like that :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment