Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Queen LOCKED In her tower

Today was a different sort of day...
today I was...as the "lymies" would say...
Herxing....
Which is a great word for feeling REALLY awful on my new meds...
if you click on the blue you'll get WAY more information on herxing than you ever wanted :)

So I was the Queen up in the tower,
trapped in the Love Nest
with blankets
and water
and melons
and my computer...
I slept and took oooodles of medicine
and felt just awful with my head aching...
while they
the men
POUNDED
downstairs...
And made a LOT of dust...

why would they pound when they KNOW I don't feel well...
Why would they make a LOT of dust when they know I have trouble breathing?

They are PUTTING in the NEW floors!
yes
the house remodel is coming along!
:)
Rob and James (aka JJ) ripped up the carpeting
and fixed anything that needed fixing
prepping the whole main level for tomorrow
when the new floor goes down...
The dining room is all plastic
(or so I hear)
and all I heard was pounding and sawing all the day long...
Locked in my tower of a room,
NOT able to leave
even if I felt up to it...
for the dust and what not was just too too much for me...

They are done now...
and my herxing seems to have subsided..
I think we're visiting Oma & Opa tonight...
SO I am going to pack up my meds ...
and head out soon...
to try and be a social gal! :)
social outside my computer ! :)
ha ha

I wonder what tomorrow will bring...
Hopefully by the weekend,
the floors and windows will be done
and peace will be restored :)
ahh...
healing in peace...
what every lymie dreams of...
oh I mean girl....
:)

No comments: