Au Revoir to 2009...
While it was full of adventure,
one must admit,
adventure has it's more...
frightening moments...
it's death defying scares,
it's heart stopping,
hair raising episodes....
With the sword fighting,
rock climbing sort of emotional adventures,
we've been to...and at least stopped in....
Wisconsin,
Indiana
Georgia
Florida,
Kentucky,
Tennessee,
France,
England (OK so it was just the airport but IT was a Terminal experience... so it COUNTS)
Switzerland
Germany...
Wow...
Whew~
Living in France for 3 whopping months was pretty thrilling,
Two weeks on the Gulf Coast in Florida was also lovely, we did that with OMA and OPA :)
It really has been an exciting year...
With it was Oma's cancer struggle, and hospital stays, and all that goes with watching a precious loved one suffer ...
There has been the excitement of getting our home remodeled and ready to go on the market...
There has been the huge and wonderful JOYS of homeschooling :)
and dealing with our normal medical issues here ....
along with a final diagoses of Lyme Disease for me...
and the beginning of this difficult treatment...
2009 was sort of an EXTREME Adventure Year for us...
and while I love adventures,
can I confess, I wouldn't mind some tamer ones in 2010? :) ha ha
or at least the strength and health to better withstand them...
People always say
HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Well I sure hope it is :)
and wish you one...
People always make New Years resolutions too...
do you?
I don't usually like them..
too much pressure...
But this year... I will make an exception...
Resolutions...
I resolve to walk more rightly in grace....
more gracefully in Patience with those I dwell with ...
More peacefully with my circumstances
more frequent to forgive
slow to anger,
learning to abound in loving kindness....
and...
seek the Lord in all things...
especially in regards to my
healing and medical needs...
foods as a part of my healing,
to the preparation of this home for sale
to the finding of a new home to live in,
parenting
homeschooling
and life in general...
just seek Him more...
rest in Him more...
relax more...
:)
How do I feel about 2010?
hopeful...........
how about you?
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment