Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where's the Cocoa?

The call came in on my blackberry in middle of shopping...
"mom... Buddy needs to speak with you...." 
then silence...followed by the cutest little boy voice EVER...
"Mama... we need cocoa... can you get cocoa at that store you are at?"
"Well.... no Buddy, but I can stop on the way home and get some...."
"ok, cuz we NEED cocoa mama...I love you bye"
and the phone is dead... the boy has hung up on me...
ok... note to self... stop at store for cocoa on the way home...

Every few minutes since I have been home...
Buddy has been demanding to know...
"So WHERE is my COCOA???"
"WHY isn't the kettle on?  I NEED some HOT cocOA!"
and on and on...
so it got me wondering...
how do you take your cocoa?
with
marshmello?
whipcream?
cinnamon stick?
candy cane?
Buddy's a Marshmellooow guy....
how about you?
well I gotta go... the kettle is whistling it's happy tune
and Buddy is doing the "My cocoa is ready" dance...
and I must count out the SHmellows....

1 comment:

Kathryn Grace said...

Awww, how cute! I pretty much like my cocoa any way, but I haven't tried it with a candy cane or cinnamon stick yet. :-) It probably sounds weird, but my favorite cocoa is still Swiss Miss, out-of-the-package cocoa! :-)