Six Word Saturday is always fun!
Lets see...Then again my mood is all over the place so this could be pretty funny...
1. SICK... I am seriously SICK, & would like very much NOT to be.... any thoughts?
2. SOFA.... I spend a LOT of time on the SOFA... with blankets when I get the chills with out when I suddenly feel sweaty and hot... We even do Math on the SOFA! I read books to the kids on the Sofa, and write my blog from the sofa... LOTS of Sofa time here :)
3. STARVING... NO not the sort of STARVING like in Africa or some place.. but... I am trying to STARVE the candida in my gut, and I do feel VERY hungry on my diet.. due to "illness"' I can not eat sometimes, leading to a feeling of "starvation" that is all IN my head of course... but there... NONE the less
4. SAD.. WE miss the Papa and get sort of SAD about his being gone while I am starving and sick on the sofa
5. SLEEP.. the elusive sleep.. I am NOT getting a LOT of it.. but 2 of the blessings are in my bed AS we speak... SLEEPING with me.. I wonder If I stack those two together if they would equal Papa's height.. maybe they are trying to cheer me up :)
6. SAVIOR... to whom I am praying, who saves me by His grace, calms my restless soul, eases my spirit and IS the GREAT Physician... My dearest Friend, the Shephard of the sheep, the Keeper of the Bees, the Prince of Peace the Lord Jesus... whom I love...
Those are my Six words for this Saturday... :)
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
All your words are S words
Post a Comment